To be an entity that is highly recognized for
educating the millennial generation; producing outcome-centred
graduates well equipped with real world-problem solving skills.
The SASS is committed to providing innovative, high quality instruction
that empowers students to become responsible citizens, highly trained
employees/experts and lifelong learners. The SASS aspires to produce
men and women who value scholarship, diversity, and integrity. Through
research and community engagement the SASS reaches out to society in
- Maintain a high quality of course instructors and programs that
respond to the millennium needs and challenges.
- In its approach, assign students creative, inventive, and challenging
tasks necessary for provoking them to address complex, social,
economic, ethical, and personal demands.
- Acquaint students with theories, concepts, and data that they can
use to evaluate human situations that form part of their political,
social, and economic world.
- Prepare students for the job market, by imparting them with
relevant skills to enable them to make viable contributions to their nation and to the wellbeing and growth of their enterprises and
- Encourage students and staff to engage in useful research that will enrich the nation and the institution.
The world's social transformation starts with you!