ACALISE Risk Management Training
The African Center for Agro-ecology and Livelihood Systems (ACALISE), Uganda Martyrs University in partnership with Communication Research and Innovation Uganda (CRI) is organizing a short non-residential training course in Risk management for key officers involved in risk management at Uganda Martyrs University. The training is scheduled to take place between Monday 16th to Wednesday18th April 2018 at Jevine Hotel, Plot 909 Lubaga, Kampala.
The training is aimed at helping the officers build capacity in risk management. Areas to be covered will include:
- Capacity building in risk management
- Identification of key risks of UMU/ACALISE
- Monitoring and evaluation of risk management
- Using of firefighters and other emergency equipment
- Acquiring insurance schemes for property and people