Uganda Martyrs University Campus in Mbarara Ecclesiastical Province is located in Kabale at Rushoroza Hill. Its character is planned to be hands-on polytechnic education.
The following courses are offered at the campus:
- Certificate in Business Administration and Management
- Certificate in Library and Information Science
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Communication Skills/English Proficiency
- Certificate in Agriculture
- Certificate in Health Promotion and Education
- Certificate in Laboratory Technology (for Secondary Schools)
- Certificate in Records Management
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies and Office Management
- Certificate in Medical Records Management
- Advanced Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Diploma in Business Administration and Management
- Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Diploma in Records and Information Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Ethics and Development Studies
The Director, P. O. Box 884, Kabale
Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office at the Main Campus in Nkozi or the Kampala office at Rubaga.
You can also find them at the offices of the Diocesan Education Secretary near you.
You can also download one from here:
A nonrefundable fee of UGX 30,000 for under graduate and UGX 40,000 for Graduates (excluding bank charges) Should be paid on issue of the form.