About the Faculty
The Faculty of Business Administration and Management was established to produce professionals who are grounded in both the theory and practice of business administration and management.
- Diploma in Micro finance and Community Economic Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Micro finance and Community Economic Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA Global Business and Social Entrepreneurship Track