About the Faculty
The Faculty of Business Administration and Management was established to produce professionals who are grounded in both the theory and practice of business administration and management.
- Diploma in Micro finance and Community Economic Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Micro finance and Community Economic Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA Global Business and Social Entrepreneurship Track
Short Business Courses
The Faculty of Business Administration and Management is committed to providing learning opportunities that help you reach your full potential. Whether you want to learn new skills or to improve your performance, we can help! The courses are designed to enable participants study at their convenience. These include; Data Analysis using SPSS, Project Writing and Managent, Financila Risk Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Property and Wealth Management, Customer Care, Effective Selling Skills, Business Negotiations, Conflict Management, Entrepreneurial Skills, Digital Marketing and Social Media, Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation, Human Resource Management and others based on individual organisation need.